Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Times Forum Arena

Oh and we stopped by the beach too! The Tampa Bay arena was freaking awesome, namely because it looks like people actually care about hockey in Tampa. In fact, I accidentally found the town's hockey bar, Hat Tricks, which was fairly close to the arena. They had some neato jerseys and all things Lightning of course. Afterwards I had a beer downtown but didn't experience much. It was raining, surprise, and I didn't know what to look for. The next day, I stopped by the arena and got my hands on some cool tees for $10 each. The Tampa bay store was about double the size of the Flames store. Odd, no? I enjoyed myself on the beach a little before hopping on a flight that went through limbo. AKA I slept at the airport and got to enjoy the floor below a chair and listen to the nice recording of the shuttle message opening every three minutes. I was indeed a grumpy gus the next day where I had to haul buns to catch up. My next run was to Canton, Ohio. Nothing cool about it. I ran with a coworker to save expenses, eventually getting back to Minneapolis on another run.

No comments:

Post a Comment