Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Bruins Hockey!

So I got to Uxbridge, Massachusetts with plenty o’ time to catch my train in Providence. And then I called the cab and they were like, “What? You’re a MILE into the state of MA?? Nope, we can’t pick you up, go fuck yourself.” Not literally, but they did say that in a sense. How fucking lame! I ended up getting a ride with one of the employees, nice lady who told me about her husband’s death last year, all the way to Providence. It was a tad awkward but I felt bad for her, she even had his photo on her dashboard. I can’t imagine losing someone like that, so I certainly hope she is okay. I offered to pay her but she refused, how kind. :) I had missed my 2:19pm train so I splurged and took the Business Class Acela Express to Boston. Man that train was suave! Too bad it was such a short ride, but no complaints! I had to get to the TD Garden asap! As soon as I got out of South Station, I jetted in a cab over and snapped pics galore. I was mildly annoyed at the train station factor in the arena because it made my visit look like a joke and not a hockey experience, but I managed to get pics without being photobombed too badly. I was disappointed with the selection of shirts, but found one that works. If only I had the boobs to fill it out. That being said, I was totally disappointed with how rude and douchey the cashier was. MAN, he could not have been a bigger dick. I come up to the counter all smiles and he just gives me this “SHUT UP” look and says not a word to me. A sour attitude the entire time, he looks like he’s about to strangle me for wasting his time. What a bad way to leave the arena, feeling like that. Afterwards I took to the city streets, perusing everything I could walk to before I had to get my luggage out of storage at 8pm. I also called out “CORY SCHNEIDER” the entire time, hoping he’d magically appear. I didn’t see enough but that’s okay, I’m sure I’ll be back. I took the silver line to Boston Logan (where I am now), then went terminal hopping before I settled on sleeping at Terminal E. It’s like 5am, so aka I didn’t get much or any sleep. Guess I’ll just sleep at the flight. I would have gotten a hotel, but apparently if you aren’t born with a silver spoon up your ass, you can’t afford to stay anywhere near this airport.

No comments:

Post a Comment