So it’s been just about a week and a half and I’ve done three delivers. Even better, it means I’ve knocked out three hockey arenas! My list of seeing all 30 is even shorter now! (Post for Ottawa and Boston to follow)
1. Philadelphia Flyers
2. Washington Capitals
3. Carolina Hurricanes
4. Florida Panthers
Montreal was quite beautiful and fun despite being on total edge of not understanding French! I got lost thanks to that cunt SIRI and got sent through downtown Montreal during rush hour traffic, in a 42 foot diesel no less. I am lucky I remembered that Oest and Est were West and East. After delivery I took a $20 cab to Saint Julie, then took the 600 bus to downtown. From there I stayed at the hostel, L’Auberge A’pero. I finally figured out I was pronouncing Auberge wrong, apparently it’s AOOWWWBEEEHHHRRRGGGGEEE. Fucking French.
I went straight to Centre Bell, first taking pics before going to the Habs Zone, and then off to La Cage Aux Sports, aka the Canadiens themed restaurant. Pics!

Afterwards I went for a walk downtown, checking out Cresent street and a little shopping district. I even met this dude in a Canucks jersey! He told me he got a Cory jersey on sale for $40 at a store that was closed for the day. I didn’t get to stay out too late as I had an early flight at Pierre Elliot Trudeau Aerport. It was quite the little adventure with a 3 hour layover in Philly.
No comments:
Post a Comment