Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Tampa Bay!

Wahoo I got a St. Louis Blues shirt at the airport, it's basically the exact same shirt as my Calgary Flames shirt. I don't mind because I like that shirt a lot, a non ridiculous pink shirt with rhinestones or whatever bullshit they think women fan's want. I swear, it's a circus trying to find a decent looking/fitting women's hockey shirt. I mentally made a note of all of the teams in which I have a souvenir shirt of. Detroit Chicago St. Louis Anaheim Los Angeles Vancouver Minnesota Calary Ottawa New York R. Pittsburgh Washington Okay, so I haven't been to Washington or Ottawa, but the shirts looked cool as fuck and I couldn't resist. I'm on my way to Iowa by way of Chicago Midway for my next run to Fort Myers, Florida. I've never been there before so I don't know what to expect, but I'm just happy to finally do a run that isn't to the west coast. I needed a game changer. The flight back to Minneapolis was far cheaper out of Tampa so I got a rental car for the day. I'm exicted to see the Tampa Bay Lightning arena as it was an arena I never expected to see any time soon.I wish I could run into Steve Yzerman! Afterwards I have no idea, but I do know that I'm going to run hard for the next three weeks. It's almost time for my annual birthday trip across Texas and so I want to be comfortable enough to take a week off and still have the $ to have fun. I'm hoping I can get a run to Vancouver since obviously, I want to load up on the Cory Schneider sale! That reminds me, I found a Cory Schneider action figure due out in August. I can already tell bad things will happen. Vanessa

No comments:

Post a Comment