As soon as I flew back to Minneapolis, I was back out on the road for Ontario. I wanted to stop in Detroit and see the fam but alas there was no time. Okay, that’s not true. The truth is, there was no way in fuck I was going to drive a brand new Mercedez Benz 26 foot motorhome through my grandma’s neighborhood in the city of Detroit. I already know I’ll be there 15 min before some ghetto retard shows up trying to jump me, steal the appliances (I wouldn’t put it past them to steal the vehicle too) and kill me and my family in the process. So thanks ghetto “gangsta” fuckers, you are the reason I couldn’t see my family! One day I will rid Detroit of you parasites, I promise.

I got to Ottawa late Sunday night and camped out at the Walmart on Strandherd. It’s funny, I was woken up by a minivan full of Indian children running around and screaming at 7am. I see a correlation here. Indians are to Canada what Mexicans are to the USA. I don’t want to hear any “OMG You’re a racist! WAH!!” bullshit because guess what? I’m Mexican, and I’m sick of the rabid overkill on kids too. Obviously, I never wants kids.
I drove on over to the Scotiabank Place, now titled the Canadian Tire Centre in the RV and found plenty of parking. The place didn’t have a sign since of the name change, but I got plenty of pictures and enjoyed the Sens Store. The cashier was so friendly, she even let me take a peak of the ice!

Afterwards I took a quick ride through downtown hoping to see Parliament Hill (I didn’t :( ) and then took Queen Elizabeth all the way to my delivery. And then I got told the delivery address was wrong and that I had to go 20 minutes south. AKA, I was no longer conveniently across the street from the airport. What luck! Thankfully after talking to the employees I managed to get a lift back. I couldn’t believe how small the Ottawa MacDonald Airport was, but it was a breeze to get through. A short layover in my lovely Detroit Metro and I was back to work in Minneapolis again.
I have officially seen all the Canadian hockey arenas!
No comments:
Post a Comment