A blog about two red blooded American girls, with the heart of a Canuck.
Tuesday, October 8, 2013
Canucks and The Devils
Watching this Canucks and Devils game has been hard because I honestly don't know who I want to win. Obviously I am a Canucks fan, but it's so hard to see
poor Cory all nervous. I think he needs this more than the city of Vancouver needs it. I'm still so pissed about the trade. I'm also pissed about that little
fucker Brunner for going to NJ when he could have stayed with the Wings.
NJ and I are watching the game at the bar where we got to open up our action figures that I ordered. A Burrows for her, a Schneider for me.
I also took this photo for hopes of giggles online. I hope no one photoshops a cock in my mouth!
No comments:
Post a Comment