Hello everyone! This is Njeri, or #1! I just wanted to introduce myself and take the time to explain our new blog!
So Vanessa and I are BFFs who love hockey! We met on the Vancouver Canucks Facebook page and have been watching games together ever since! After our trip to Vancouver for Cory's birthday game (March 18th for all you Luongo fans) Vanessa came up with the idea to blog about her time on the road. I came up with the idea to jump on her bandwagon and thought the two of us sharing a blog about hockey and hockey related things would be essential to all our fans. I bet you didn't know we had fans!?
So on this blog you will see good writing about all our hockey talk, photos, video and our mascots will stop by from time to time.
We hope you will enjoy!
-Thing 1 out :)
No comments:
Post a Comment