Ello ello mateys,
I'm Vanessa X, a strange little one. I hail from Detroit but was rooted in Dallas, a strange place to be a fan of hockey. Njeri and I are a couple of Misfits for sure.
I've been all over the place, literally. I went to college in NYC, which was part of my plan to fuck my financial life. And now I'm a trucker, going to as many hockey arenas as I can possibly can. When I go to the Joe Louis Arena, I cry. It's so beautiful to be in the home of my family passion. I've been to a shit ton of Stars games, but have no fears, I am not a Stars fan. I've had the luxury of attending my first Canucks home game with bestie and fellow blogger Njeri, just two weeks ago. Sucks that they lost, but the experience was priceless.
I've also seen home games in Pittsburgh, Islanders, Rangers, Devils, and LA. I should be at my first Anaheim game next Monday if things unfold alright.
Also, Pierre Moose says "Hello!".
Vanessa X
No comments:
Post a Comment